coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

lazy weekend

what a great weekend so far. however, even with the sunny weather, my family couldn't quite get moving today. we were able to catch up on some much needed sleep though. good tradeoff, i guess.



we finally did manage to spend a little time outside tonight. mommy was paying attention to me. i was paying attention to my toes and the sound of every car that went by (although by the time i looked up, they were long gone). and as usual, daddy had his nose in his comic books. what a dork.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon