coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

child abuse

so my folks are introducing me to the world of paste they call cereal. i don't really know why they insist on shoving this stuff in my mouth anyway. i'm perfectly content with my milk.


me & mommy before i ever tasted this rice crap

naturally, i'm rejecting it.

i dare them to eat this shit

you would spit it out too if you had to eat while looking at my daddy without his shirt.

please, please, please let me have mom's body hair genes.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon