coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

i love bathtime!!!!

my parents get way too excited about bath days. they act as if they're doing me some kind of service or something. so i get a little wet and take it like an adult. i don't cry. i don't poo in the water. every now and then i'll let a little pee in, but i don't think they notice. it's my little way of keeping the upper hand. i mean, really, they wrap me up in towels that make me look like a frog or bug and get all happy about it. come on! get a life, i say.

i'm not smiling because i enjoy looking like a fool, i smile because i'm the only one that knows i just pissed on their hand.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon