coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

belly time

over the past week or so, my folks have been increasing my time on my belly. i wouldn't mind it, for these simple facts...

1) the view from this position really sucks

2) i'm completely stuck. if i want a toy that's just out of reach....tough shit. even if i could grab said toy, i can't really play with it since my entire weight is supported by my arms.

3) often while i'm in this position, the milky substance* in my belly comes up. when i'm on my back, no big deal, right? i simply get my clothes damp or perhaps it gets in my hair as it slides down my cheek. HOWEVER, when on my belly, my head has nowhere to go. the spitup goes straight down and lands in the only place where i can rest my head when my wee little neck muscles get tired. so i end up with a face full of funky chunks. not my idea of a good time at all.




* surprising enough, this crap tastes just as good on the way up.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon