coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Friday, July 15, 2005

a little backed up...

earlier in the week, something happened to my system. normally, i'm a pretty good pooper. and by that, i mean i deposit the pasty green stuff i allude to in my bio at least once a day. so i have to admit that it was freaky when i had the pains but nothing was moving for me. i took a page out of daddy's routine and tried reading something and that didn't work. i was going to mimic mommy by taking a fiber pill and eating greens, but hey, i'm a baby and the doc told the folks on monday that i'm supposed to stick with the formula until about 6 months.

so after about a day and a half, it finally busted loose. the folks noticed it right away by the pungent odor. dad was the first to take a look....


when mommy finally took her nose away from the idiot box to take a gander, even she thought it was a rough one.....


even i thought it was a doozy and that comes from someone who often sits in crap for a bit...


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon