coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

my little secret

i don't know if anyone's picked up on this yet, but i'm not even a real baby. i'm a small adult. i can stand up on my own. and talk. i can even wipe my own ass. i just choose not to do it in front of anyone yet. i am super advanced for my age and could probably strike out on my own to be a contributing member of society, but i'm really into being pampered right now.


when my parents leave the room, i just have to stretch out my legs.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon