coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

don't worry

no, i didn't break my neck. about a month ago, my folks were a little worried about my head/neck while i was sleeping in the car. i just couldn't keep it in a good position in their mind. but i hated this thing. it was so uncomfortable (and so much fun to play with) that i'd rip it from around my neck within seconds of them jamming it into position.


they've since returned it and got their money back in the form of a gift card. which, i believe daddy used to buy this year's edition of Madden football for his Xbox. he's such a smart shopper. i love him so much.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon