coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

fast friends

so i'm assuming that this is something that happens pretty often...but have you ever struck up a conversation with a stranger and it turns out you have a lot in common? a couple of weeks ago, i saw this strange looking guy in the corner and it seemed rather odd to me. just sitting there, all by his lonesome. well, i think he's a guy, but there's really no way to tell. anyway, i started feeling bad for him. kind of hairy. kind of bug-eyed. he looked like a nice enough guy, so i decided to start jabbering with him and wouldn't you know it....he's an awesome guy! and that stuff we have in common...we both like to lie around. we're both very animated. we both have toes, although i do have a couple more than him. and its really hard to comprehend what the hell either of us are talking about.




Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon