coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Monday, August 22, 2005

my chosen path

i finally realized what i want to do with my life!

this weekend, daddy was flipping around the channels and came across this little blond girl that seems to be in a lot of movies. you know her as dakota fanning, but daddy must be great friends with her because he refers to her as that spooky little freak.

so anyway, after looking at her for a bit, i realized that i'm way cuter than her. and acting is easy. i act hungry and a bottle gets shoved in my mouth. i act tired and my parents put me in bed. its gotta be easy. and i'm sure that mommy and daddy can manage all the money that i'll make. we have it made.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon