coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

idiot dad

over this past weekend, i was introduced to the world of the highchair (courtesy of my mommy's mommy and daddy). so dad put my own together last night and everyone was very excited to see me in it. however, rather than taking a picture that showed the full scope of this new contraption, he decided to take this pic that focused on my head. i hate this angle of me. why couldn't he take the picture on my good side? and i'm not too fond of yellow, either. good thing you only get a glimpse of my sleeper.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon