coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Friday, September 16, 2005

6 month report card

mommy got a report card about me yesterday from the mean folks that stick me with the needle. here's how i did this semester....

Weight...90%.
Comments: 18lbs 5 oz. "Growing well!"

Length...95%.
Comments: 27 3/4 inches "That's one long ass baby!

Headsize...70%
Comments: "Head better start growing before her daddy's ear DNA kicks in."

--------------

so, two A's and a C is pretty good in my book. i'll try harder next time. but realistically, i don't think i can add too much to my workload. in addition to eating, sleeping, pooping and sitting up that i already have on my plate, i'm hoping to add crawling and maybe walking to the next six months.

i'll probably take walking pass/fail. unless the folks invest in a thudguard for me.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon