coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

pennsylvanian standoff

poor cat.

she seems so adorable. i'm adorable. you'd think it would be a perfect match. but no. she's too uppity for me. all i want to do it hold her and pet her and squeeze her. the folks "make" us play together, but you can see in the little cat's eyes that she's scared to death. i don't know why. sure, i pat at her and i grip her hair. but its only for a few seconds. my pal cookie doesn't seem to mind. but the cat simply won't have anything to do with me.



this is the closest she gets to me on her own. and even then, i'm locked in my high chair and virtually motionless.

at least she gets a seat at the table to call her own.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon