coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

are you ready for some football?

when mommy was back in the 'burgh last weekend, she grabbed this wonderful little new onesie for me. i do like it, for the simple fact that i'm starting to get some new clothes. however, i'm more impressed with me finding my tongue recently. mommy thinks its cute when i stick it out. daddy thinks its pretty funny too. but he also understands that i'm really just expressing my opinion of the team that's being forced upon me.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon