coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

universal islands of adventure

while we were in florida with the gfolks, we took a trip to universal's islands of adventure. it seemed like it was going to be fun, although i was a bit scared at the thought of all those rides!


here i am enjoying the seemingly never-ending, long walk to the park


once in the park, i quickly learned that daddy's love of comics isn't quite transferring to me. i.e. wolverine scares me


if you know anything about my daddy, this picture represents a tough dilema for him.


luckily, he chose to spend time with me!


here's a fun picture of me and my gfolks.


during lunch, mom and dad decided to show off one of their new party games....lemonface. and despite the look on my face, i really do like to eat lemons.


after mom, dad and gdad rode some adult rides, we went on over to suess landing, which i'm really loving the story cat in the hat right now. coninkydink, i'm sure.


since my pop works on amusement park advertising (as mommy will be doing shortly as well), i guess its lucky for me that i liked my first ride.

note on this pic....contrary to the above effeminate wave, my daddy is extremely masculine. just ask to see his hairy back/chest/ears/nose.

we were only there long enough to visit 2 of the 5 islands and eat lunch, but boy was i tuckered out by the time we got home!


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon