coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

catching up is hard to do....(part 1)

so its been about 3 months since my last update. i'm sorry, but there was just so much going on. three holidays, several family outings - including my first plane trip to florida to see my grandparents, and just tons of cuteness. I think the best way to do this is to go a month at a time....

here's October:

the nighbors, mom and I went to the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.

we took time away from playing to pose


and then went right back to splashing around


One of my friend's from daycare, Toby, and i went to a place called idlewild. they have a pumpkin patch, rides and more.





a quick aside from the update for a little background on my friend toby. mommy went to highschool with his parents. i don't think she was friends with his mommy at the time (but is now), but i know that mommy partied and such with his daddy...murris. apparently, murris is legendary for teenage schenanigans, so i'm really hoping to have tons of fun with toby as we get older.

now back to the catching up thing....

my folks couldn't decide what i should be for halloween. it was either....

a chicken:


or a lion:

it turned out that i can roar better than i can cluck. so that's how i got my candy this year. and it turns out that i LOVE candy.

well, that's that for now. i'll get to the Nov and Dec updates later this week.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon