coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Friday, January 12, 2007

a lovely time in the land of lakes

between december 16th and the 20th, we took a family trip to florida to see my daddy's parents. i had a great time!

i got to fly for the first time....


hang out with my grandma....


take walks with my grandpa...


i entertained everyone at mommy and daddy's bday dinner....


but, alas, we still had to leave. at least we left with happy faces.


you can't tell from the pic, but i was actually sad to go.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon