coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

december holidays

for the record, i'm jewish. born of a jewish woman, that makes me jewish by blood. since we were travelling to see my gfolks in florida over Hanukkah, mommy and daddy decided it was too difficult to start celebrating the festival of lights with me. we do have a new family menorah (thanks to daddy's gift to mom), i know the dreidel song from a fun little people toy that i have, and i can say Hanukkah, menorah and dreidel. since daddy doesn't have an audio blog for me, then there's no evidence that i'm learning that part of my family.

so having said that, here's plenty of evidence that i enjoyed christmas. here i am coming down the steps....


and seeing this (please note that this is a before picture)...


and this is the after i spent some time with it....


santa gave me another new friend....


i had a very nice holiday season. and there are many more pix of me ripping the packages to shreds. i chose not to post them as i thought it may just get repititive.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon