coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Monday, June 26, 2006

i'll eat just about anything

i like to think that i'm a good eater. pretty much anything the folks put in front of me, i'll gobble up. now, i'll take my time with some of it, mind you. for instance, i LOVE fruit. it's just so juicy and yummy. i like vegetables, but seeing as how they're not as exciting, i might take a little time with. i'm finding that i like grown-up sweets like ice cream and cookies. i like the taste of my fingers, crayons, toys and even rocks. basically, anything i can put my hands on, i find intriguing enough to taste.


(that's a tomato, not an apple)


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon