coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

what a crazy time in my life

i'm learning so much lately. i'm able to say catdoor. i picked it up after daddy installed one to the basement and cali the cat refused to use it. i taught her how to push on it and she now uses it from time to time.

i'm learning to arch my back and refuse to do things. i don't think mom and dad like that one too much.

just tonight i learned about my pee pee. while the folks were trying to get me to say belly and point to it, i thought i'd show off by telling them that i'm way beyond that. i grabbed my crotch and said "peeeee."

also earlier tonight, i learned that i can get another piece of pineapple by eating a bite of scrambled egg first.

a couple weeks ago, daddy taught me something new and i'm not too sure if mommy's happy about it.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon