coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

so this is christmas....

what a weird thing to do. not only do my parents leave me with strangers 3 days a week, but then those strangers put me on some weird dude's lap.



i'm completely humilated by this pic. they didn't even try to make me happy. no cookie monster to look at. no weird girl with big braces making bird noises. nothing. no wonder i'm crying. and had i known it was picture day, i would've worn something a little more festive. imbiciles.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon