coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

good food

for those of you "in the know," the hat featured below comes from one of my grandma karen's (on daddy's side) most favorite places in the world....steak n' shake. i love the hat. or at least i did until daddy let me rip it to shreds. i'm sure i'll be able to get another one. i can't imagine dad not honoring his mother with a hearty shake and steakburger on each and every trip to that mall place.

i can't exactly comment on the quality of the food just yet. when we went there, ma & pop weren't exactly allowing me to have table scraps yet. they've since started throwing a few new things at me, so maybe the next time we go, i'll get to taste that pink shake and munch on a fry.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon