coo's from the crib (or, my life as a baby)

Every morning on the way to day care, I tell my dad what's on my mind. I've asked him to pass the news on. I'm sorry if he misinterprets some of my coos as swear words....sometimes I get so frustrated that he doesn't get it right. But, hey, I'm just a baby and lack the manual dexterity to type for myself.

Friday, January 06, 2006

my mommy, the photographer

what you're about to witness is a little snippet into the mind of mommy. below, i present 18 reasons as to why she's the best.


1 - she makes me laugh


2 - she strives for perfection


3 - she stacks things neatly (see coats in background)


4 - she knows how to capture the moment


5 - she dresses me adorably


6 - she's okay with scruffy daddy


7 - she co-owns a cat (see curly tail in background)


8 - she never gives up


9 - she likes extreme close-ups


10 - she feeds me well (see bulge in sweater)


11 - she lets me play with anything


12 - she really likes extreme close-ups


13 - she recognizes when i'm getting bored


14 - she's gentle when she has to correct me


15 - she likes bling (see rock on her finger)


16 - she gives me alcohol


17 - she has a great eye for composition


18 - she knows when i've had enough

okay. so here's my question. pic number one was absolutely fantastic. and since mommy's using a digital camera, she knew instantly that it was a great shot. and yet she felt the need to continue. why? i don't have a clue. but she did. i can't imagine what parents back in the day had to pay for film development. i think that if daddy picked up pictures from the store to find a series of 18 pix - all essentially the same thing - there would be hell to pay.


Holiday Inn Hotel Coupon